Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011

It seems to have an impact

Today I realized that my Blog and my efford seems to have an impact.

Right now several people tryed to start a campain against me accusing me that I molested a 15 year old.

The "evidence" they use is some chating when a bunsh of people told the story of their first time ... :-D ... and now comes the funny part ... the story about my first time is the "proof" that I molested a teenager. If this theory is true than I must have had a hell of a wank that day.

Seems that somebody that only uses google translater because they cant afford a real translater is spreading rumors

I will not post any chat-logs in here because than once again there will be the accusition (like happend in the past) I forged them ... there are plenty possibilities out there to get the chat-logs ... ask the people spreading the rumor about the chat-logs, I am SURE they can provide you with it.

Interesting fact is again ... someone is getting realy desperate.

EDIT: I also thought ... what a huge homophobia must be within CCP ... they destroy their reputition gladly with open eyes instead of bringing themself to admit that they did something wrong and apologize

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen