Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Why - Part 2

Again ... with the yesterdays post I mailed the link to several game magazines and other persons who might be interested in this ... and again I received several mails with the question "Why are you doing this, you are destroying the reputation of CCP"

Well ... as an explanation ... when the ban first occured I was just interested in getting my account back and have some compensation for the time and afford. Over time this changed ... with CCP akting like "We are big bad-asses and you have no say" I thought ... okay ... if you might think so, lets see how bad-ass you are.

And it became like a horrible traffic-accident ... you are disgusted by it but you cant help to watch it ... the same case with CCP, with every step the "explanations" and "reactions" became more desperate and also became more embarrasing for CCP than the step before ... and like the traffic accident ... you cant stop ... you have to see to wich level CCP will destroy there own reputation. Again I only stated the facts ... if CCP embarressed themself its not my problem.

Also I think, since there are several cases like mine I decided that its good to have a view onto CCP apart from the manufactured glorifying comments in the different forums.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen